Friday, June 11, 2010

One more week :)

Thank goodness, the hubby will be home in a week! I can't wait to see him again, I know he has only been gone for about 3 weeks but it feels like forever. He hasn't even seen our little Bug walk yet. Plus things always go wrong when the men go away. Like yesterday, I was on my way home from work when something popped in the truck (never a good thing) and it had to be towed to CT who have very kindly informed me that the AC compressor is seized and something else needs to be fixed and I won't have the truck back till Monday, so that means 4 days without a vehicle and the need to find someone to drive me in on Monday to pick up the truck. Luckly it is supposed to be nice out this weekend so Miss and I can walk where ever we need to go, it just would of been nice if this could of waited a week when hubby was home so we would have the car here if we needed it.
Since it is so beautiful out and the little Bug loves to be outside we went for a walk to the playground this afternoon, she loved it, there were other kids there and she just followed them around, yelling. Her walking is getting alot better, she is only 13 months and she is doing great, I can't wait till next Saturday so her Dad can see, he hasn't seen her walking yet, just on a video I sent to his cell. He is going to be amazed when he sees her. We will be going for another walk this evening after supper with the Dog, as long as it is nice out. We couldn't take him this afternoon, it was just to warm and he wouldn't of liked it very much. She is napping now, it is nice to have some quite time every now and than, I am just so happy to not have to work this weekend so I get lots of time in with miss thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment