Saturday, June 5, 2010

My little Bug has started walking, she started tentatively taking steps this week but today she has really started to take off, she has been walk all over the house. It is so amazing to see her walk, and the smile on her face is just amazing, I just wish her Daddy was here to see her. I did get a small video on my cell and sent it to him but it totally isn't the same thing. I told him she is practicing so that when he comes home she can walk to him and give him a big hug. Only 2 more weeks and he will be here I just can't wait to see him again. I must say though him being gone this time is easier than when he was in Haiti. I always find it easier when he is gone and it is spring/summer time as opposed to fall/winter time, because the evenings are so long in the winter, it gets dark so early it is just depressing, at least in the spring/summer we can get outside most days and it is bright out longer. Also getting to talk to him everyday helps a lot and knowing exactly when he will be home also helps.
Today was my favorite day of the week though, well Monday and today, because they are the days I got to spend with my little Bug. I just love being with her so much, I don't mind working but I hate being away from her. I have to work a bit this week but I have 4 days off next weekend to spend with her, I am so excited, they are what are going to get me through the 4 days I have to work. Hopefully it will be nicer out next weekend then it has been this weekend, maybe it will be nice out tomorrow and we will make it to the playground tomorrow afternoon. Who knows guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment